Bowden Auction – Home and 10 Acres in Clark, MO
Auction held onsite at 2838 County Road 2760 Clark, MO on Wednesday, June 24th at 4:00pm. Real Estate portion to begin around 5:00pm.
Open House on June 2nd from 5:00pm-7:00pm
1720 square foot farmhouse on 10 acres. This 3 bedroom 2 bath home is beautifully landscaped with central heat and air. Newer vinyl plank flooring throughout the home and some newer double paned windows. Property is fenced and cross fenced for livestock and has an older barn and several fruit trees. Very well maintained home with several other updates. Only 2.5 miles from 63. Less than 10 minutes to Moberly and less than 30 minutes to Columbia.
95’ Ford F150 XL pickup (miles unknown), Husqvarna 48” riding mower with hydrostat and 275 hrs, Ranch King yard wagon, 14’ John boat w/Johnson motor, Yard Machine front tine tiller, Troybilt self propelled push mower, Poulan Pro 42cc chainsaw, older Simplicity snow blower, Truck bed trailer, JD lawn cart
Sentinel MK IV .22 mag revolver, Mossberg 20 ga. Model 385kb bolt action, Marlin Model 60 .22 with scope, Montgomery Ward Western Field 12 ga. Pump shotgun, LC Smith Dbl barrel shotgun, Mossberg 12 ga. Model 500a pump shotgun, Eagle bb gun, New England Firearms 20 ga shotgun. Remington 870 express 12 ga., 16” longhorn western saddle, older 14” Australian saddle, 14” Western brand saddle, (saddles recently cleaned by seller) several other bridles, blankets, feed pans, halters, and bits. boxes of various ammo, several other hunting and fishing items, pocket knives.
Hotpoint dryer (2 yrs old), Like new Maxima front load washer and dryer, canning jars, wire shelves, Whirlpool gas oven/range, several pots and pans, flats of cookware, Red Wing 8 serving dish set, Whirlpool fridge, Keurig coffee maker, Navigator DLX Shark vacuum, older metal toys, acoustic guitar with soft case, toaster oven, Faux leather double reclining sofa, farmhouse table and chairs, 2 electric fireplace heaters, LG 48” flatscreen tv, dressers, wooden 7 gun case, Sharp 30” flatscreen tv, set of Hall dishes, NIB mirror, many more boxes sale day.
Shelter Logic portable shelter, several NIB Kobalt tools, log chains, trailer dolly, waterloo toolbox, 12’ aluminum ext. ladder, 20’ aluminum ext. ladder, saw horses, New Kobalt roller stand, extension cords, rolls of Red Brand woven wire (1 full and partial) Like New Truper wheel barrow, B&D leaf blower, gas gans, Hitachi air nailer, Kobalt socket set (like new), Dewalt 12 in. Miter saw, Like new Skilsaw table saw, craftsman portable air compressor, Remington tree saw, Kobalt battery powered weed eater, fiberglass step ladders, lawn ornaments, patio table and chairs, Char-broil 4 burner gas grill, several other flats of hand tools and hardware and several long handled tools.
Seller: Connie Bowden
Auctioneer/Real Estate Agent: Michael Cunningham 660-651-2288
Terms and Conditions
- Seller is motivated but does reserve the right to accept or reject the final bid price.
- Buyer to pay 10% down the day of the auction with the balance due at closing.
- Property sells “AS-IS” with no financing or inspection contingencies. Any and all appraisals, financing, and inspections should have been done prior to closing
- Taxes will be prorated at closing and possession will be given at closing
- All acreages and square footage and other information about property is gathered from county records, assessor, and seller’s knowledge.
- Title insurance to be paid by seller and closing will be handled by Town and Country Abstract in Moberly, MO.
- Closing will be held at the Century 21 McKeown and Associates office at 2040 Silva Ln Moberly, Mo on or before July 7th 2020.
- Century 21 McKeown and Associates, auctioneers, associates, and sellers are not responsible for any accidents on the property.
Personal Property terms.
- Cash or check with proper ID
- Items sell “AS-IS WHERE IS” unless otherwise state by AUCTIONEER.
- Items to be removed from property day of the auction unless prior arrangements are made with the auction company.
- Century 21 McKeown and Associates, agents, auctioneers, and sellers are not responsible for any lost or stolen items and not responsible for any accidents on the property.