Chariton County Land Auction – 37 Acres +/-
Chariton County 37 Acre +/- Income Producing Hunting Tract – Tract Lays Level with 15.39 Tillable Acres Remaining 22 +/- Acres is Wooded with Abundant Wildlife – Farm Has Excellent Access with Dedicated Drive off of Hwy. 24 – Perfect Combination Tract with Open Ground in Front for Food Plots and Secluded Woods – Chariton County is Known for Rich Soils and Prime Hunting – Don’t Miss It!! Located Hwy. 24 – Keytesville, MO 65261
Bidding begins November 18th, 2020 at 9am and closes November 23rd at 12:00pm noon
Contact Julie Green
1. REGISTRATION: This is an online only auction. You will need to register online to bid and agree to all terms. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND REVIEWED THE TERMS FOR SALE OF REAL ESTATE, DO NOT BID.
2. AUCTION END TIMES: Century 21 McKeown & Associates Online Auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time Century 21 McKeown & Assoc. and also have an auto extend feature. Any bid placed in the final 2 minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 2 minutes.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF FINAL BID: Sold subject to seller confirmation.
4. BUYER’S FEE: A buyer’s fee of two percent (2%) shall be added to the high bid and included in the total purchase price to be paid by successful bidder. Example: if the high bid is $100,000.00, the contract will be written for $102,000.00.
5. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% wired to Monarch Title Company (660-376-9058), or delivered to Century 21 McKeown & Associates (2040 Silva Lane, Moberly MO 65270), at the close of auction. Remainder due at closing using certified funds.
6. FINANCING: This sale is not contingent upon financing. Please have financing in place prior to bidding.
7. AUCTION CONTRACT: Successful bidder shall execute auction contract and deliver earnest money deposit by end of business on the day the auction closes. Failing to do either will result in a voided sale. 10% wired to Monarch Title Company (660-376-9058), or delivered to Century 21 McKeown & Associates (2040 Silva Lane, Moberly MO 65270) at the close of auction. Remainder due at closing using certified funds.
8. CLOSING & CLOSING COSTS: Buyer shall close within 30 days of the auction date. Buyer shall pay applicable closing costs associated with the purchaser’s side of the sale (title company fees, document preparation fees, recording fees, loan fees, etc.). Seller shall also pay applicable closing costs associated with the seller’s side of the sale (title company fees, title insurance fees, document preparation fees, recording fees, etc.)
9. POSSESSION: Purchaser shall receive possession of property at closing.
10. EVIDENCE OF TITLE: Seller shall furnish at seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the total purchase price and shall execute a warranty or Trustee’s deed conveying the real estate to the buyer. Property easements, exceptions, and any other applicable legal documents pertaining to the property are available for review on auction company website www.landandauctions.com/richards.
11. SURVEY: Survey will be provided at closing.
12. REAL ESTATE TAXES & ASSESSMENTS: Current years taxes will be prorated to date of closing.
13. AGENCY: Century 21 McKeown & Assoc. Inc. and its representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller.
14. SPECIAL NOTES: All property is being sold As Is, Where Is with no warranty written or implied by Century 21 McKeown & Assoc. Inc. or by the sellers.
16. AUCTION DISCLAIMER: All information published, announced or contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct; however, it is not guaranteed by the seller or the auctioneers. Personal on-site inspection of all property is recommended by purchaser and/or purchaser’s agent/broker. The failure of any purchaser and/or purchaser’s agent/broker to inspect or to be fully informed as to the condition of the property, will not constitute grounds for any claim or demand for adjustment or withdrawal of bid, offer or deposit money after its opening tender. This includes but is not limited to public information such as easements, restrictions, zoning, right-of-ways, or any other information that can be obtained as public record concerning subject property.
17. DISPUTES: Any dispute between Century 21 McKeown & Assoc. Inc. it Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Chariton County, Missouri. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all term and conditions set forth.
18. Century 21 McKeown & Assoc. Inc, its representatives, and seller reserves the right to update/change terms and conditions at any time.