Shiflett Estate Auction – 3 Bedroom Home to be Auctioned in Moberly
Auction held onsite at 1409 Myra Street Moberly, MO on Thursday, October 22nd at 12:00pm.
Open House on October 16th from 4:30pm-6:30pm
Take advantage of purchasing this 3 bedroom, 1 bath raised ranch that sits on multiple lots measuring 100’ X 140’ totally at auction. The home has approximately 1484 sq. ft. of living area with the laundry area on the main floor. The bright eat in kitchen features numerous cabinets, with plenty of room for a large gathering at meal times. The spacious 3 bedrooms feature closets that are cedar lined. The living room is big enough for lots of furniture and room to spread out. The home’ s heating system is a newer forced air natural gas system, and is cooled with central air. There is an unfinished walkout basement that is great for storage, and there’s a small covered patio just outside the basement door. The yard is big enough for a great garden or letting the kids run. A super bonus is the detached two car 28’ X 34” garage with concrete floor and it has plenty of room for tools and a workshop. The home was rebuilt back in the 60’s by the late Leon Shiflett and his father Finis Shiflett with some of the best lumber around. This is a great opportunity to get into a good solid home before the holidays.
Several pieces of pink and green depression ware, Fenton glass, Fire King, colored china, porcelain dishes, ball jars with nickel lids, wall phone with original innards, hand carved plant stand, formica table and chairs, very old German clock (needs some work), old wood keg, copper kettle, baby bassinet, old lard cans and other metal cans, wooden storage/strong boxes, 6 ½ gallon glass jug, double stack lawyer’s bookcase, very nice large pie safe, old cookie cutters and utensils, pie plates, cake stands, secretary desk, antique pictures and frames, hawthorn metal pitcher, antique oak full size bed, marble toped washstand and dresser (match the bed), mantle clock, George Washington lamps, baskets, Dresdin Porcelain water pitcher; bowl; chamber pot, piano stools, 2 sets of pyrex bowls, large wooden bowls, antique bamboo fishing poles, leaded glass, oatmeal dishes, fiesta ware, stem ware, ruby glass, chancellor cigar jar, license plates from the 70’s, wire apple basket older push cultivator
2 piece wood desk, metal file cabinet, dressers, chest of drawers, King size bed, linens, quilts, entertainment center, end tables, night stand, full size maple bedroom set, foot stools, wooden tv trays, pro form exercise bike, Jerry F. Miller piano, couch, office chair, 30” Toshiba flat screen TV, heavy oak table with 6 chairs and 2 leaves, oak china cabinet, Frigidare custom imperial oven/stove. Mr. coffee Keurig coffee maker, Kitchen Aid mixer, microwave, vintage break box, Kenmore side by side fridge w/icemaker, Tupperware, 2 dehumidifiers
Beekeeping suits and supplies, rabbit transport cage, rabbit nest boxes, several lots of canning jars, 2 large vises, radial arm saw, double bench grinder, rolls of barb wire, new bundle of 6’ T posts, older Johnson outboard motor, saw horse, jumper cables, house jacks, hoses, gas cans, several long handled tools; hand tools; and hardware, older power tools, patio glider rocker, splitting mal, 34’ wooden extension ladder, older ice chest, several sheets of corrugated tin, LOTS of misc. lumber and plywood.
Seller: Shiflett Estate
Auctioneer: Michael Cunningham 660-651-2288
Real Estate Agent: Wanda Finnigan 660-651-7460
Century 21 McKeown & Assoc. Office Phone: 660-263-1789
Terms and Conditions
- Seller is motivated but does reserve the right to accept or reject the final bid price.
- Buyer to pay 10% down the day of the auction with the balance due at closing.
- Property sells “AS-IS” with no financing or inspection contingencies. Any and all appraisals, financing, and inspections should have been done prior to closing
- Taxes will be prorated at closing and possession will be given at closing
- All acreages and square footage and other information about property is gathered from county records, assessor, and seller’s knowledge.
- Title insurance to be paid by seller and closing will be handled by Town and Country Abstract in Moberly, MO.
- Closing will be held at the Century 21 McKeown and Associates office at 2040 Silva Ln Moberly, Mo, preferably within 45 days of auction.
- Century 21 McKeown and Associates, auctioneers, associates, and sellers are not responsible for any accidents on the property.
Personal Property terms.
- Cash or check with proper ID
- Items sell “AS-IS WHERE IS” unless otherwise state by AUCTIONEER.
- Items to be removed from property day of the auction unless prior arrangements are made with the auction company.
- Century 21 McKeown and Associates, agents, auctioneers, and sellers are not responsible for any lost or stolen items and not responsible for any accidents on the property.